Morris Library and its Branches
Databases, Electronic Journals, Internet Resources, Research Guides, and other University of Delaware resources for:
DSpace - Biological Sciences: University of Delaware research in digital form, including technical reports, working papers, conference papers, images, and more.
Library Workshops: view a list of upcoming events or recorded sessions to learn about resources and services and get hands-on practice.
University of Delaware Library web site.
Contact Sabine Lanteri: our biology librarian at Morris Library.
The department has access to a wide variety of biological sciences-related journals from multiple sources, such as Morris Library, A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, Christiana Hospital/Helen F. Graham Cancer Center, and more.
Search/Display journals located at or maintained by:
- The University of Delaware Library
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Other Online Resources
- NCBI/PubMed: the U.S. National Library of Medicine's digital archive of life sciences journal literature
- Google Scholar: search for scholarly literature, including peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, preprints, abstracts and technical reports from all broad areas of research
- RefWorks: a web-based bibliography and database manager that allows you to create your own personal database by importing references from text files or online databases.
- University of Delaware StatLab: statistical consulting services to graduate students, faculty, staff, and researchers throughout the university, as well as non-university agencies and companies
- VassarStats: tools for performing statistical computation
- Statistics to Use (Saint John's University): web-based statistical calculators
- GraphPad QuickCalcs: free online calculators for scientists